The amazing recipes from us will make you fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the delicious food at home.
Summary:- Whenever we hear about Naan, we understand that it’s unhealthy as it is made up with plain flour (maida). But if you get a chance to eat naan which is full of nutrients and flavours then you won’t be able to say no to it. So here we are representing Soya Methi Garlic Naan Recipe for you.
We understand the chewiness of plain flour naan can be a bit uncomfortable for you. So the combination of Soya flour, fenugreek leaves, and garlic will be the perfect naan for you, which is not only rich in iron and low in calories but also tasty and delicious with an ample amount of garlic which also helps in reducing blood pressure.
Soya Methi Garlic Naan Recipe – For Healthy Living
Soya Flour- ¼ Cup
Finely – Chopped Methi (Fenugreek) leaves – ¼ Cup
Finely Chopped Garlic – 8 tsp
Sugar – 1 tsp
Dry Yeast – 1 tsp
Whole wheat flour (Gehu ka atta) – 1 Cup + For Rolling
Oil – ½ tsp
Salt – As per taste
Butter – 1 tsp for Brushing
- Mix the ingredients like sugar, and dry yeast along with 2 tbsp of water in a small bowl. Need to Cover the lid & keep it aside for 10 minutes or till the yeast swells up.
- Take a small bowl. Add dry yeast, sugar, and 2 tbsp of water. Stir for 5 minutes till yeast swells up, cover with a cloth and keep it aside for 10 minutes.
- Now take another big bowl and put other ingredients like Soya flour, wheat flour, salt, oil, and Fenugreek leaves with the yeast-sugar mixture.
- Now make a soft dough using warm water. Then cover it with a cloth and keep it aside until its volume increases.
- Once the dough becomes double in size, divide it into 8 equal portions.
- Now take one portion and roll it over a flat surface using wheat flour. Then sprinkle 1 tbsp of garlic over it. You can roll it into a size of 125 mm.
- Pre-heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and cook the roti from one side till it puffs slightly and cook the same from the other side as well.
- Then place it on an open flame and cook from both sides till it turns golden brown in color.
- Repeat the same with all the other portions.
- Brush butter on top of it and serve immediately.
Nutrients Value per Naan:-
|Values Per Serving